„SANTI PHOTO AWARDS 2017′′
1. The Contest, hereinafter called the „Contest” is organized under the name „SANTI
Photo Awards 2017′′.
2. SANTI Sp. of o.o. st. T. Wendy 7/9, 81-341 Gdynia, registered in the Register of
Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gdańsk, VIII North Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000157984, Nip 588-20-41-600, Regon 192 894 764, capital value of 989 700 PLN is the Organizer of the Contest, hereafter called as “The organizer”.
3. The rules of the Contest are defined in these regulations, which shall enter into force
on the date of commencement of the Contest and are valid until its completion. 4. The contest will be held on:
a. 30.10.2017 to 16.11.2017 – sending one photograph that depicts underwater environment by registered participants using the dedicated contest web page
b. 18.11.2017 – announcement of 13 photos which are qualified to the second stage by the Organizer of the Contest
c. 19.11.2017 to 26.11.2017 23:59 CEST– Internauts voting using the indicated below website for one from 13 photographs chosen by the Organizer.
d. 27.11.2017 – announcement of the winner.
5. The contest is organized to select and award the best picture presenting underwater environment. Contest criteria are subjective to Jury recognition.
6. The Organizer is the Jury and the founder of all prizes in the Contest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST
1. The participant of the contest can be any individual who:
a. has obtained full legal capacity. People with limited legal capacity may enter the Contest only with the consent of his legal representative or guardian;
b. is not an employee of the Organizer, neither a member of the families of the organizer’s employees., nor linked to the organizer personally or financially.
2. To be able to participate in The contest all following conditions must be fulfilled:
a. Visit the website http://contest.santidiving.com
b. Provide full personal information (name, e-mail) by completing the forms on
the web page, along with consent to the collection and processing of such
3. Sending contest photo via dedicated to this field.
4. Each person can register just once and send one picture for the contest.
5. The Competition Commission (Jury) appointed by the Organizer is supervising the contest. The Jury also settles all doubts concerning the competition rules, the Regulations or their interpretation.
6. The submission for the Contest must take place no later than the last day of the contest . Applications after this date will not be accepted for the competition.
7. The Competitive picture should depict any underwater environment in creative and individual way proposed by the Participant. There is no restrictions towards the graphic design or computer works with the picture.
8. The works should be the subject of individual artistic work and cannot be anyhow burdened by the rights of third parties.
9. The picture needs to be sent in digital form in JPG format with maximum dimension of 1200 px/866 px but not smaller than 640px/480px using the dedicated contest web page.
10. The participant needs to be in hold of high quality contest picture that he proposes for the contest. The size of the original picture must have 3508 px/2480 px and 300 ppi in case it will be chosen for the second stage.
11. Each web page visitor will vote once a day for the picture he/she likes most.
12. The Organizer will not take any legal responsibility for the works sent and reserve the right to instant disqualification of the photograph in case of suspecting the violation
of the contest rules.
13. The participant takes full responsibility in case the work is not fulfilling the Contest
rules and is against the law.
1. Main Prize – I place:
Voucher of the value 2000€ to be spent on any of the Santi Diving Equipment in Santi Concept Stores or at authorized Santi dealer.
2. II place prize:
Voucher of the value 1000€ to be spent on any of the Santi Diving Equipment in Santi Concept Stores or at authorized Santi dealer.
3. III place prize:
4. Voucher of the value 500€ to be spent on any of the Santi Diving Equipment in Santi
Concept Stores or at authorized Santi dealer.
5. Prizes for places IV to VI:
SANTI Afterdive collection sets including: a hoodie and STAY DRY bag in any chosen color.
6. Prizes for places VII to X:
SANTI Afterdive collection sets including: a hoodie and red beanie.
7. Prizes for places XI to XIII:
SANTI Afterdive T-shirt and promotional gadgets.
8. The participant acknowledge that the prize may be the subject of tax personal income, in accordance with applicable tax laws.
9. One person can get only one prize in this contest.
10. The cost of shipping the awards will be held by the organizer. The organizer is not
responsible for prize delivery time by courier.
11. The Organizer is responsible for the proper disposal of awards under the supervision
of the Competition Commission (Jury).
12. The prizes are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The results of the contest will be announced the next day after the closure of the
competition on the competition website.
PERSONAL DATA OF COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS
1. The personal data of the Contest participants, provided by filling out the fields on the
contest web page, will be collected, processed and administered by the Organizer for
Contest organization purposes as well as for promotional and marketing purposes.
2. Entering the personal data and participation in the Contest are voluntary.
3. The participants whose personal data were obtained during the Contest shall be
entitled to inspect the content of their data, the right to update and correct it. They also have the right to object or request to stop processing personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 101, pos. 926, as amended.).
4. The registration of personal data is unequivocal consent to participate in the contest and publication of the vote in the contest website during the contest and on any web site associated with this contest.
5. Upon the time of sending photos to the contest Participant grants the organizer irrevocable license for free use of the uploaded photo in order to conduct the Contest, and in addition, after its completion, for its own promotional and marketing purposes at all fields of use and with no time limits, including the publication of pictures or modifications, even without the signature of the author.
6. Final 13 photos will be used to create SANTI calendar for 2018.
7. The picture must be the outcome of individual creation of the participant, , cannot
violate any third party rights and must be free of any legal claims and charges. The picture cannot be copied from any other source or connected directly with the
pictures of the competitive brands. The work cannot contain any contents that are illegal, against any social norms or rules. It cannot be a work of third party and used against the will of third party. The photograph cannot relate to any racial hatred or prejudice, call for violence, containing pornography, offend religious rights and feelings etc.
In regards to people depicted on the works it is necessary to obtain their written or verbal consent of using their image for the Contest purposes. (if the person depicted is under 18 years old – the consent of the legal supervisor).
1. The participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance of these Terms, provided by
the Organizer at its premises, and on the website http://contest.santidiving.com
2. The organizer is entitled to change the provisions of these Regulations, unless it will cause deterioration of conditions for participation in the Contest. Changes may concern in particular the competition and changes in the specifications of prizes. The amended regulations are in force since publication on
3. All decisions of the Organizer and the jury are final and there is no appeal to them.
4. The matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Polish
Law should be applied.